The application for the 2020 scholarship program is now open. Apply now!
The Irrigation Association scholarship program was established to develop and administer an awards program to promote the study of and careers in the irrigation field. The program will provide meaningful financial support for the education of worthy scholarship candidates. The Irrigation Association scholarships (ranging from $1,000 to $2,500) will be awarded based on the student’s letter of intent, financial need, reference letters, resume and list of irrigation-related courses taken or enrolled in. Please note students can only be a scholarship recipient once.
The scholarship program
- provides meaningful financial support for the education of worthy scholarship candidates.
- benefits the business community through better-educated people.
- exposes scholarship candidates to the ever-expanding irrigation industry.
- strengthens the Association through a direct link to education today.
Requirements for the scholarship program
All candidates must
- be currently enrolled (undergraduate or graduate) at a U.S. technical or vocational school, community college, university or similar institution of higher learning with a graduation date of December 2019 or later.
- be a U.S. citizen.
- have taken or be currently enrolled in a class with irrigation-related curriculum.
- have a minimum of 2.5 cumulative GPA, based on a 4.0 scale.
- demonstrate financial need.
- not have been selected as a scholarship recipient in a prior year.
Apply for the Irrigation Association scholarship.