KTN testing centers, closed temporarily due to COVID-19, have begun to reopen with reduced capacity or testing schedules in order to comply with local, state and national health guidelines. A list of currently open centers can be found on the test-center-locator page, keeping in mind that the return to full testing will be gradual. You can find a daily, updated list of closed test centers here.
Reduce time out of the office by taking the exam on your schedule at a location near you. IA certification exams are offered at hundreds of testing centers across North America and internationally throughout the year. Certification candidates select the exam date, time and location that works best for them and receive preliminary results immediately after completing the exam.
Registering for a computer-based test is a two-step process that begins with submitting a registration form. Once your registration is approved, you will receive an email with instructions and credentials to schedule your exam date, time and location.
- Register online for a computer-based test.
- Download the North America registration form to register for a computer-based test at a testing center in North America.
- Download the international registration form to register for a computer-based test at an international testing center.
Although the IA had to cancel the exams planned during the 2020 Irrigation Show and Education Week in San Antonio, those seeking certification now have another option. The IA will offer in-person certification exam sessions sponsored by SiteOne Landscape Supply at 16 different locations during a two-week period from Dec. 7 to 18. IA-licensed providers may also offer certification exams after a class.
- Register online for a paper-and-pencil test Dec. 7-18, following Education Week+. (See information to the right.)
- Download the North American registration form to register for a paper-and-pencil test held in North America.