Regional managers oversee the operations of more than one dealer/distributor branch, including inventory management, sales and marketing, customer service, human resources and administration. Together with ownership and other management, regional managers identify business objectives; develop budgets and financial forecasts; and implement plans to increase sales, profitability, market share, and customer and employee satisfaction.
- Design marketing and incentive programs to increase sales, introduce new products and services, grow market share and improve profitability.
- Develop and implement inventory strategy, including forecasting demand, monitoring key performance indicators at distribution centers and branches, and managing assets.
- Establish and oversee professional development plan for employees at all locations, including coaching sales managers.
- Manage relationships with suppliers, including developing strategic sourcing agreements, identifying new business partners and negotiating pricing.
- Monitor and develop plans to address changing market conditions, business opportunities and competitor initiatives.
- Ensure compliance at branch and company level with all regulations, equal employment opportunity laws and company policies.
Education & Experience
- Four-year bachelor’s degree required; MBA preferred.
- Five to 10 years agriculture, irrigation industry and business management experience required; distribution experience required.
- Demonstrated success meeting business goals and growing sales.
- Recommended certification(s): Certified Agricultural Irrigation Specialist (CAIS), Certified Irrigation Designer (CID).
$85,000 – $110,000*
10% – 15% commission*