- Product presentations will be held on the exhibit floor on Wednesday, Nov. 29, and a dedicated presenter must be available to make the presentation at the time assigned.
- Each participant will be notified of their assigned presentation time via email at a later date.
- Each contestant will make a five-minute presentation.
- Judges have up to five minutes to ask questions.
Choosing the Winners
The judges will evaluate each product/service based on the following:
- innovative and/or “changed-for-the-better” qualities
- increased or improved irrigation, water or energy efficiency
- product reliability and durability
- ease of use
- cost benefits and time savings
- design quality
- impact on the industry
- product sustainability
Winners will be announced during the General Session on Thursday, Nov. 30. All new product contest contestants should have a company representative attend to pick up the award and have photos taken.