2019 Registration & Grant Application
More information on 2020 landscape Faculty Academy is coming soon.
The Irrigation Association's Faculty Academy is a two-day intensive program that includes classroom as well as field work to prepare educators to teach best practices in irrigation. There is no charge to attend the Faculty Academy, but instructors are responsible for travel, hotel and miscellaneous expenses related to attending.
The Irrigation Association strives to help as many instructors attend as possible and therefore offers partial grants to assist a limited number of instructors; preference will be given to instructors whose departmental budgets contribute partially to expenses.
Register for the landscape Faculty Academy and apply for a travel grant through the online IA store. Use the following steps to register:
- Click on this link.
- Log in to your IA account (first-time users must create an account).
- Once you log in, you will be taken to the registration and grant application questions.
- Please ensure you are registering for the correct event. Each event (agriculture and landscape) has a separate registration.
- Once you have answered all registration questions, click submit.
- After clicking submit, you will be taken to a confirmation page.
- Watch your inbox for a confirmation email to arrive shortly.