Why Attend the Show?
As an irrigation professional, you want to set yourself apart to customers, stay on the cutting-edge of the changing industry and find ways to grow your business. The Irrigation Show and Education Conference provides every way for you to find success — all during one week in a great location.
Whether your focus is agriculture or landscape, the Irrigation Show provides:
- The industry’s most comprehensive list of education offerings in one location.
- Hands-on access to the latest products and technologies.
- Valuable programs, events and sessions designed to help you improve your irrigation practices.
When asked what they gained from the 2016 Irrigation Show, attendees responding agreed that they:
- Made new business contacts (92%).
- Learned about new products/technologies (97%).
- Met with current suppliers and identified potential new suppliers (93% and 89%).
- Were exposed to new ideas applicable in their jobs (92%).
- Increased their industry knowledge base with new skills and best practices (88%).
Over 90 percent of respondents agreed that the Irrigation Show is a good place to get insight on how their organization can improve irrigation practices and that it provides a good perspective on the state of the irrigation industry. Irrigation professionals return year after year because they believe it is a good value for the price.
When you invest in a few days — it will pay dividends all year long.
Download registration brochure